Icy Gifts Icy Gifts

wow

Very addicting game, with a nice variation of difficulty between the levels.
Medals for this game would be a great extra! (But you still get a 10)

@randomdude: I think the last achievement (108 stars) is equivalent to 100%ing the game...

SilenGames responds:

Medals coming soon )

Cash Dash 1.0 Cash Dash 1.0

Quite entertaining

But I suggest, to make it more interesting, to give the game a nice casino-like or so background that would change after every 5 or 10k...
Difficulty levels are perfect to my taste.

Warning Foregone Warning Foregone

Love the AI

It's great how this game really adapts to your strategy (I didn't take that seriously at first after I read the game description). The game is fun to play, and because of the game's AI, it's never the same game twice. I'd love to see more of your work ;)

Ball to Basket Ball to Basket

nice game

This may be a simple game, but it's nice and even a bit addictive. I can't seem to get past level 14 though. I probably just don't see the trick to it, but I thought you stil might want to know ;)

MeteoroSpace MeteoroSpace

controls?

Please add directions in English about how the game works. It's not really self-explanatory...

Ballooon in the park Ballooon in the park

:) pop pop pop!

This is simple, but fun to play. You should make the mouse invisible though.

Hack Slash Crawl Hack Slash Crawl

This is great

This reminds me that I was planning on getting Diablo. So thanks for that, and moreover, thanks for a very nice game to kill same monsters - eh - spare time with. Awesome music, too. I don't really care for the 'premium' features in games like these, though...

Void24 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

As far as the premium features go, it is completely understandable. I have done everything I can to make sure that, while the coin items are entertaining and worthwhile to those who wish to purchase them, the game without any coin items is still the complete experience. Microtransactions are new to me, and the last thing I want to do is make players feel like they must pay to enjoy the game.

*Flight* *Flight*

love it

This game is great :D you deserve at least the daily 1st if not more. The game starts out a bit slow, but if quickly gets more exciting after the engine and steering wheel power-ups. Great work!
I'm still working on the "get the country under X days" medals, but I can't seen to get them - they're hard! (but no worries, I like the challenge)

Mediterranean Adventures Mediterranean Adventures

bug or lack of skill?

I can't make the hole on the left of the scorpions. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't have trouble with the hole on the right.
Nice game, and good call adding the walkthrough, otherwise I would've been stuck before noticing I couldn't procede anyway ;)

Erdington Reverse Erdington Reverse

Kind of original

My initial feeling about this game was "not another maze-avoid game...' but the reversed mouse is actually cool =)
The graphics aren't that great, so you might consider giving them some texture or something.
The higher levels are actually more challenging which is nice too.