Valentine, Schmalentine. Valentine, Schmalentine.

I am flattered

I am flattered that you felt my music is good enough to use in your work. But, I can't help but feeling a bit violated too. I guess I never think of vulgarities when I hear the song, and now you have changed that for me. But still, thanks, I guess. I like your general style of animating, but I do think you either need better comical timing or a better storyline for this kind of cartoons to work.

Hildebrandt responds:

Hi fella,
I am sorry, I usually do serious stuff.
It is your song, and if you don't like it being used in that way, I will take the film offline immediately. Just tell me.

Day 26: Eyes Closed Day 26: Eyes Closed

As bad as this submission may be...

You still made me giggle.
I'm probably just tired, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

Oh, and sandwiches ARE scary you know, not to be made fun of :(

Freedom! Freedom!

it has a nice look

Nice animation technique! You should definitely use this for a bigger project! The overall rating for this entry is of course low (since there's no story etc.) but I like the 'fluidness' of the animation.

Whole Grain Crackers Whole Grain Crackers

hahaha

This made me laugh (although, it was more like a chuckle)
I don't know why... It just happened, like most of the random stuff in this submission ;)

audio portal hit#1 audio portal hit#1

This is bad...

You can't expect people to like cheap drawings just because you put a catchy tune in the background, which you didn't even create yourself. That's just abusive to another person's hard work, no more.

Mazimo - The Drill Master Mazimo - The Drill Master

potential

This could turn into something nice. as a non-expert on flash animation, I think you should work on your timing. For example, the intro of this flash took too long for my taste, but then the stone was thrown and things were all right again ;)

Mazimo responds:

ok i will have that in mind for next time ^^

Glass fish Glass fish

This is great

Very nicely put together :)
Maybe you should make the two screens bigger though (maybe through getting rid of the grey square, since I don't think it has a purpose?)
I think bigger screens will put the 3D-effect more "in front of the screen" if you know what I mean.

ARMouros responds:

thanks i found that it is hard on the eyes to have the screen bigger maybe thats me -
but yes ther is no reson for the grey square has no real purpose
thanks for the comment

So much So much

Very nicely done

I really liked the story to this video, and the animations were very nice too.
This music normally isn't my taste, but you gave it a nice twist ;)

ReporterClock responds:

Thank you :) Glad you liked it!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

This migh be what the phrase "stand on the shoulders of giants" was actually meant to cover =P
An epic animation building on a great voice clip re-enacting a mythical review. You really deserve all the credit that you've gotten so far, very nice work!

Random Thinking 1 Random Thinking 1

Not very funny.

Random voting is likely to blam your submission. Next time, add some plot. Original idea, though.